(1) When using results obtained from AnnotSV, you agree to cite AnnotSV.
(2) Tracking cookies will be recorded by Matomo.
The matomo configuration meets the following conditions:
- Anonymise IP
- Disable Live features (Real-time, visitor profile, etc.) in General settings
- Do not use the features “User ID”, Ecommerce, and Heatmaps/Session recordings
- Let people opt-out from being tracked on a page of your website
- Don’t track personal data
The information collected is kept for a maximum period of twenty-five months
(3) You confirm and warrant that you have the full right and authority to provide genome data to the AnnotSV web server, to analyze such data, and to obtain results on such data in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and institutional policies such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in the United States. You further confirm and warrant that the data does not contain any identifiable information.
(4) You also understand that the AnnotSV web server does not require user registration, so that your data is potentially accessible by third parties by decrypting URLs. You hereby irrevocably agree to hold the developers harmless from any form of liability if the data which you provide AnnotSV becomes compromised.
(5) You understand that all submitted data is stored on our servers, which are located in France (at the Datacenter of the University of Strasbourg), and is subsequently deleted after a period of 15 days, and it is your own responsibility to back up any data and results.
(6) The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software of the use or other dealings in the software.